Learn to Avoid a Work at Home Scam
learn to Avoid a work at home scam step by step. On this page, we are going to give some tips and learn to avoid a work at home scam.
- First if they begin by telling you that you can make tons of money right away then they are probably not a legitimate online business, you have found a scam.
- Secondly if you are told you will make money starting from the time you sign up you have found yourself a scam.
- When they tell you it going to take little or no work [ Easy work at home program or part-time easy income] it is probably a scam.
- The page you see when you are introduced to the program has no content and no explanation of the training program you are being sold, It is probably a scam.
- You can tell that what you are looking at is a scam when the program (page) host does not post a picture of him or herself.
- You know its a scam when the call to action is the first thing that you see on the page and is very urgent like your life depends on it.
- If you are asked to pay immediately then it is a scam.
- Sounds too good to be true then its a scam.
- If they show all the beautiful things you wish you could have Like luxury cars a 10 bedroom home with a maid and all that cool stuff. Then it’s a Scam.
Work at home, Franchise business, MLM, Envelope stuffing, drop shipping and The mystery Shopper is the largest target for scammers according to the FBI. There are millions of work from home opportunities on the internet and most of them are a scam.
Over 250,000 plus people report being ripped off for over $3 billion dollars in the past five years, many of these people lost money due to scams but never say anything to anyone for fear of being embarrassed, but as you can read here, you are not alone.
Source for story: http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/business/20150503/advisory-column-avoiding-online-business-opportunity-scams
Then you click on a website like this You Know it is not a scam