Fake Microsoft Scam Stories.
This page will be about Fake Microsoft Scam Stories. These stories have been shared by my friends and colleagues at Wealthy Affiliate, as well as from my own personal experience. You see my wife got scammed one day while I was at work they got into my computer and installed some software, but I had it removed by the geek squad the same day.
I am sure by now that most people that are tech savvy have heard about the computer hackers calling your home posing as Fake Microsoft virus detection specialists. Some use Dell or Apple and they are usually calling from India or Pakistan or some other country in southeast Asia. You can tell they are calling from these places because the English that they speak is not very good. I am sure that somehow they have hacked the phone lines because every time they call it is from a strange phone number or a blocked number.
In the event that you get a call from these guys here is a list of things not to do.
- Do not under any circumstances give them your name.
- Do not give them your credit card number.
- Do not give them your bank account number.
- Do not give them your social media names.
- Do not give them a point of access to your computer by going to their website to install their remote viewing software, this is where they will send you so they can install spyware and Malware programs so that they can steal your Identification, Social insurance numbers, Bank account number and passwords.
I got several answers to my question that I am going to share with you I am sure you will enjoy them.